ACT WITH INTEGRITY
HONOR OUR TEAM
NEVER BE SATISFIED
WHO WE ARE
At Rhodes Property Management, community is at the heart of everything we do. This philosophy guides all of Rhodes Enterprises and really, it tells you everything you need to know about us.
To us, building communities goes beyond providing families with energy-efficient, safe and beautiful homes to live in and inspiring outdoor areas to explore. We take it a step further by being careful stewards of the land, resources, and diverse natural wildlife. We know that a great community isn’t built for people. A great community is built by people.
Headquartered in McAllen, Texas, Rhodes Enterprises is the largest and fastest growing mixed-use developer of master planned communities in the Rio Grande Valley. Rhodes specializes in both single and multi-family home construction, commercial construction, financial services, and property management.
Rhodes Property Management Team
Vice President Property & Customer Care
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Business from Texas A&M Corpus Christi.
- Has spent nearly half a decade in the construction industry holding various roles across the Rhodes family of companies.
- Currently leads the property and customer care team responsible for the property, maintenance, and facilities management of all established communities and undeveloped land holdings. In addition, a significant part of his team’s work is managing warranty claims for all Esperanza residential properties and managing the customer experience of existing homeowners.
Community Lifestyle Manager
- Over thirty years in customer service, business development and community outreach.
- As a resident of Tres Lagos, Shawn’s experience, and desire to make the communities she serves the best in the valley.
- She also has a passion for bringing people together to build community, while improving systems and resident experience.
Community Association Manager
- Antonia brings over a decade of experience serving both individuals and communities.
- Specifically, delivering and enhancing our residents’ experience through serving the Rhodes Property Management HOAs throughout the Valley.
- Her desire and passion is to see change and improvement as she shares her knowledge and helps the teams thrive.
- Previous business owner and management liaison for both residential and enterprise customers, Mimi brings over 25 years of solid business experience.
- She is well-suited for the fast-paced environment and delivers excellence as she facilitates projects, events, and time sensitive deliverables.
- Serves as the anchor for the Rhodes Property Management team and works behind the scenes to help enhance residents’ overall experience.
Now that you’ve learned about us, if Rhodes Property Management seems like a good fit for your career goals, we invite you to explore opportunities with our company. At Rhodes, challenges are accepted and hard work is rewarded. We offer summer internships for college students and entry level positions for recent graduates as well as opportunities for more experienced professionals.
We would love to hear from you. Ask us a question and we will be in touch as soon as possible.